Assistant accountant (5 day work, work life balance)
|Location:||Central and Western District, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||HK$13000.00 - HK$20000.00 per month|
<span id="mce_marker" data-mce-type="bookmark"></span><span id="__caret">_</span><span id="mce_marker" data-mce-type="bookmark"></span><span id="__caret">_</span>
Our client is a globally recognised professional service company.
With their business expanding, they are looking for a high caliber individual to join their Finance Team.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the role and responsibilities are as below:
- Perform daily operations of accounts receivable & accounts payable tasks, bank reconciliation, petty cash management, etc
- Assist in inventory and fixed assets operation cycles
- Assist in month-end closing and preparation of management reports
- Assist in preparation of annual financial reports and audit schedules to auditors
- Perform any ad hoc duties as assigned
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Diploma or above with HKIAAT, LCC Intermediate level or equivalent
- Minimum 3-5 years relevant working experience
- Detail oriented and well organized
- Able to work independently and complete tasks on time under pressure
- Proficiency in written English and Chinese
- Proficiency in application of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Please contact Clydea Chong at (852) 3103 4368 or click APPLY NOW.
For more information please visit http://www.ambition.com.hk/
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.