Asia Logistics and Growth Strategy Manager - US-listed eCom
|Specialisation:||HaTCH Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||HK$700000 - HK$1000000 per annum|
- Virtual vertical integration
- End-to-end strategy development and application
- Refining Asia logistics multi-year road-map
Our client is a one of the biggest E-commerce company headquartered in the US. They've business partnership with 1000+ suppliers and business presence across US, UK and EU. The company has an aggressive business expansion in the APAC market with Hong Kong as a regional hub, and it's one of the fast-growing e-tailer in its sector. They are currently looking for a Asia Logistics and Growth Strategy Manager to join as a regional launch team key member based in HK, to further leverage the growing business internationally.
Based in Hong Kong, you will be responsible for all Strategy and Growth for Asia Logistics in line with the commercial objective for Asia market. As an Asia Logistics and Growth Strategy Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Defining the strategy for virtual vertical integration into Asia source of supply
- Creating country-specific logistics footprint for cross-vendor Asia consolidation opportunity
- Driving deep analytics into product mix to identify suppliers and products portfolio for Asia Consolidation
- Building vision for technology road-map needed to excel in the integrated supply chain between Asia and rest of the world
- Identifying and driving growth opportunities to expand Asia Logistics volume
- Leading end-to-end strategy development and implementation, including solution, road-map design, value capture mindset and value measurement
- Identifying new opportunities within Asia Logistics to assist company maintaining rapid growth with cost and speed optimisation
- Identifying next phase of warehouses to be launched in Asia, including technology requirement and partnership strategy
- Refining multi-year road-map for Asia Logistics plan
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree and have 5 years' Consulting experience from top-tier Management Consulting firm in supply chain/ logistic function across Asia, with strong focus in China market
- Experience in the supply chain function at transportation/ logistics companies in Asia is a big plus
- Knowledge in designing and implementing end-to-end growth and operating model strategy
- Understanding in applying advanced analytics and machine learning tools, hypothesis-driven with strong analytic and communication skills
- Substantial experience in senior stakeholder management with strong influencing and project management skills at a international and fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, solution-oriented and entrepreneurial mindset
- Excellent command of written & spoken English, Chinese is highly preferable
Interested parties, please click on "APPLY NOW" quoting AL236995 or email your CV to Anki.Lau@ambition.com.hk with a resume summary statement.
Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.