Asia Managing Director - Start-Up
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
Our client is a well-known platform that helps multinationals transform their businesses. Established in the last few years, they have already grown to a sizable team in the region and are featured in business and consumer communities worldwide. Their clients include multinational technology companies, global financial institutions and disruptive businesses. Due to an internal promotion, they are currently looking for an new Managing Director to lead the region.
This is a crucial role in the organization where you will be fully responsible for leading, managing and developing their Asia business. Already profitable, you will spearhead the next stage of growth into additional markets in the region while assessing projected demand and calculated risks. This is a highly strategic operations and people management role where your teams will look to you to guide the company's vision and also as a mentor and inspirational leader. This position holds full P&L responsibilty for Hong Kong and two other established markets, while developing a strategic plan in growing their Asia footprint.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A minimum of 8-10 years' work experience in sales and marketing or commercial management, with a least 3 years' experience in managing a team of at least 10-25 subordinates
- Strong understanding of growing start-ups or smaller businesses on a regional level with P&L management experience
- Ability to be highly strategic yet detail-oriented and willing to be hands-on when needed
- Remote team management experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; experience in leading and inspiring a young team
- Fluent English language skills, additional Asian languages advantageous.
Contact Leona Tjio on +852 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number LT237798.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.