Area Manager - Spirit Industry / North Asia
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||HK$600000.00 - HK$800000 per annum|
My client is a top tier spirit company within the Asia Market. With more than 60 products within their portfolio, they are known for their quality. Looking to reinforce their business within the North Asia market, they are now in search of an Area Manager.
You will be overseeing business operations and managing distributors in Taiwan, Korea and Japan. You will be taking full ownership of P&L and A&P. As an Area Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing and collaborating with distributors in Taiwan, Korea and Japan to maximize sales
- Overseeing business operation and monitoring the regional P&L
- Preparing forecast, budgets and taking full ownership of the A&P
- Increasing brands' recognition and developing sales and marketing strategies to further penetrate new consumer groups
- Building new distribution network to maximize business opportunities
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- At least 6 years of distributor management experience within the spirit or FMCG sector
- Experience of taking full ownership of brands' P&L and A&P
- Experience managing sales in more than one market
- Strong track record in sales management and brand development
- Presentable, strong communication skills and accountable
- Strong command of both written and spoken Mandarin and English. Cantonese is not mandatory
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334 or email email@example.com
APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC 241967.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.