Application Support- Global Asset Management-
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
Our client is one of the first-tier global asset management firms in Hong Kong and they have been aggressively expanding the business across the world in past years. They aim to deliver one-stop financial solutions to their customers and focuses on the development of investment banking, asset management, and direct investment businesses. They are currently looking for an Application Support to join their application team and work on the front to back office system implementation and support. The right candidate has to handle Asset Management front to back system implementation and on-going support. S/he also has to gather user requirements, provide technical/business specifications and analyze/ customize various business modules. On the other hand, it is also important to enhance overall concepts, evaluate business impacts and provide training to end-users. This is an exciting role for those who are looking for challenges.
- University degree or equivalent in Computer Science / Engineering or related discipline
- Minimum of 8 years' relevant experience, preferably in banking and financial industry
- Experience in analyzing user requirements and preparing business analysis
- With technical background and good knowledge of Oracle, Java, C++, SQL, Scripting etc.
- Hands-on experience with buy-side OMS Front-Back System i.e. Bloomberg AIM, Comparable Front & Back-Office System
- An in-depth understanding of the complete cycle of trade flow for multiple asset classes including Derivatives, Equities, and Fixed Income
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
If you are interested in this role please send us your CV/ click apply now or call us on +852 31034331 for a further discussion.