Application Support - AVP (40K) Chinese FSI
|Location:||Central and Western District, Hong Kong|
|Salary:||HK$35000 - HK$40000 per month|
My Client is a subsidize company of one of the largest Chinese Bank. They are currently trying to hire helpdesk support to join and strengthen their team.
- Responsible for providing first line application support for the futures and stock options trading.
- Perform health check and maintain the system stability and availability for other global markets in the night time.
- Work with other application support teammates for managing and investigating production system issues with system vendors.
- Plan and execute test for system version upgrade with documented result as according to standards and procedures.
- Assist in user acceptance test and execute system deployments.
- Gather and analyze system requirement from various user department and translate into business or technical specification
- Participate in new system evaluation and provide recommendation report
- Assist in project management of application development projects as according to project management processes
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related disciplines.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in first line support for the futures & options trading / settlement system, trading HK and global futures & options market included HKFE, CME, Marex…etc. At least 1 year experience is in first line support
- role using Sharp Point / eSunny systems are required.
- Working experience in investment bank, brokerage or system vendor is an added advantage.
- Experience in supporting HK / global securities trading and settlement is an added advantage.
- Sound knowledge of F&O trading and settlement system functionality, operation flow, CG, OMD-D and global market connectivity (direct or via execution broker) are essential.
- Experience in dealing with end users and system vendors, problems solving and troubleshooting production issues for the systems.
- Solid experience in system problem solving, skills on production issue handling and production deployment are essential.
- Exposure to other technical skills and application infrastructure e.g. SQL query, FIX, Windows schedule, VM Ware, application backup, application monitoring and reporting is preferable
- Experience in using bug or issue tracking systems is added advantage.
- Hands on development experience in Macro, .Net or Java are added advantage.
- Knowledgeable in new technology, different types of open source tools, up-to-date programming kills an added advantage
- Team player, responsible, independent, self-starter, motivated, multitasking and able to take initiative to get projects completed
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese with fluency in Mandarin; knowledge of Simplified Chinese a plus
If you are interested in this position please either submit your CV here or send your CV straight to email@example.com thanks