Application Support Analyst / System Analyst - 20 -30k
- Provide high quality application support to business, fulfilling requests accurately and in a timely manner.
- Diagnose and resolve application incidents and problems in a range of applications such as content management system, online enrollment system, etc.
- Monitor high priority incidents and problems, conduct root cause analysis and deliver resolution to avoid recurrence.
- Assist in developing system support processes and ensure up-to-date documentation is available for cross team knowledge sharing.
- Systems management and monitoring of server tasks to ensure incoming and outgoing data is processed reliably on schedule.
- Exercise Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) best practices.
- Responsible for application development and support with different workforce model. Coordinate with external vendors throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Conduct Unit Test (UT), System Integration Testing (SIT), and coordinate User Acceptance Test (UAT), as required.
- Coordinate system training to end-users and system support team as required.
- Document project artifacts and deliverables, e.g. technical specifications, test cases, and test results.
- Ensure consistent and high quality delivery against internal governance and best practice standards of software development and support.
- Perform user requirement collection and system analysis with business analysts. Ensure the system design reflects user requirements.
- Explore latest technologies and evaluate capabilities of new products where necessary. Liaises with service providers to select the products or services that best meet company goals.
- Degree in computer science or related discipline.
- ITIL Foundation Certification preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the IT field, with at least 3 years of application support experience in cross-functional environment.
- Experience in end-to-end system development lifecycle (SDLC) including requirements analysis, development, testing, deployment, and maintenance.
- Hands-on experience in MSSQL-related BI tool, web services (basic development and troubleshoot), web application troubleshooting, Windows server basic maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Good understanding of enterprise information system architecture, internet development/evolution, social media, e-commerce, user experience, and related disciplines.
- Experience in Mobile APP projects, middleware, system security and payment gateway integration is a plus.
- Experience in collaborating with external development team and vendors for project delivery.
Please submit your CV to Davis Leung: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number DL241420 or click APPLY NOW.
Data provided is for recruitment purpose only.
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.