|Location:||Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong|
- Implements new and existing customer projects on time, to budget and to customer satisfaction.
- Applies the appropriate defined methodology and processes ensuring all documentation is in place for future reference.
- Gather further detail knowledge of customer's business needs based on the contractually agreed "statement of work"
- Map customer's requirements to the processes and functionalities in the system
- Communicate customer's needs to application development through clear solution design and authorship of functional specification documents and use cases
- Configure the system, which typically includes page designs, workflows, security profiles / access rights and basic data imports
- Tests and approves system deliveries before release to customers
- Provides training on the configured system for customers
- Bachelor's Degree or Diploma
- At least 3 years of experience in solution selling and ERP experiences
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Success-oriented, pragmatic approach
- Fluent English and Cantonese are required