APAC Sales Manager - European Lifestyle Goods
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||HK$700000 - HK$800000 per annum|
Our client is a global lifestyle goods company headquartered in Europe with regional hub in HK. The company is famous for their strong brand positioning with business presence over 80 countries. With the APAC business expansion and upscale plan, the company is looking for a Sales Manager to drive APAC sales strategy and distributor management.
As a APAC Sales Manager based in Hong Kong, you will be responsible for the distributor management, business development and sales strategies for the APAC market, your responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with business partners, managing distributors and taking ownership of the total sales strategy for the business in APAC
- Developing & implementing company-wide business strategies or initiatives, including budget planning & control
- Studying terms and contract with different business partners and identify growth area
- Preparing accurate sales, product forecasts, monthly reports and sell-out analysis for the management team to review
- Collaborating with the senior management team to design trade strategy, identify new business partners and sales channels
- Formulating a 3-year plans with a good understanding of each market's needs and APAC market dynamics
- Initiating and managing the implementation of the all-round sales strategy
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree and have 8+ years of core key account, distributor management and business development experience in the consumer product sector
- Experience in regional business expansion management with a proven track record in leading sales strategy
- Solid experience in partnering with new launch team with an international environment
- Excellent communication skills with a strong entrepreneurial and result-oriented mindset
- Flexible, passionate and proactive attitude
- Excellent command of written & spoken English
APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AL228839.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.