APAC Sales Manager, Baby Product Brand
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
About our client and the opportunity :
Our client is a well-known baby product brand. This is a newly created role to strengthen the existing distributorship in Asia Pacific. Major markets include Japan, South East Asia and Taiwan.
Reporting to the Senior Sales Manager, you will
- Develop relationships with distributors, offline key accounts and ecommerce players, to maximize local business opportunities,
- Handle daily customer inquiries, provide adequate supports and services to maintain a performing relationship, to constantly drive action plans,
- Constantly review distributor's / competitor's performance and monitor their work to meet sales targets,
- Analyze the market trends, propose product portfolio adjustment and sales & trade marketing strategies to meet market needs,
- Ensure legal and regulatory compliance in all activities and act accordingly when required to uphold the highest standards,
- Provide monthly reporting to Asia Pacific regional management.
About the job requirements :
- University degree in Business Management or related disciplines
- 5 years' experience of regional distributor management and key account management
- Experience in ecommerce key account management is a strong plus
- Familiar with the baby industry or FMCG and brick & mortar / online channels activities
- Able to work alone for any specific project and under pressure
- Demonstrate ability to prioritize work, recognize key opportunities and build customer relationship
- Proactive, energetic, result oriented, creative and possess good business acumen
- Excellent presentation and fluent in English, Mandarin, Cantonese. Other ASEAN / JP language are an added advantage.
Contact Mavis Chan on (852) 3103 4326 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number MC228833
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.