APAC Regional Marketing Manager, Lifestyle Brand
About our client and opportunity :
Our client is a global household product brand. An opportunity has arisen from Hong Kong regional office within the commercial team.
Reporting to the Commercial Director, you will direct and lead the Marketing function to achieve sales objectives of the market companies with a mid to long term view, including but not limited to:
- Anticipate market evolutions and strategy of competitors and implementing corrective actions when necesssary
- Manage the introduction of new products (sales planning and communication) for sustainable growth
- Manage the brand communciations while ensuring optimization of the budge
- Interact with a lot of different functions based in overseas headquarters
- Evolution of distribution is key. Incumbent must understand it and should be able to work closely with sales department
- Contribute to achieve sales objectives (market share, sales, gross margin). Define relevant and consistent marketing plans which will sustain commercial strategy.
About the requirements :
* University / MBA graduate in Marketing, Business Administration or related disciplines
* At least 7-10 years of working experience in field of sales and marketing desirable
* Experience in planning and executing sales-promotions activities
* Good knowledge in product and customer structure
* Strong analysis intelligence, synthesis skill, able to propose action plans
* Entrepreneurial spirit to take calculated risks; Business mindset
* A good team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Good command in spoken and written in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
* Proficient in MS Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing
Contact Mavis Chan on (852) 3103 4326 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number MC221764
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.