APAC Product Marketing Manager, Lifestyle Brand
Discover our client, a consumer brand that's dedicated to bringing you the best quality products to keep your household clean. Their passion and priority is to make safe, top-of-the-line products that help consumers having quality lives.
Our client is looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to direct and implement effective marketing strategies that align with business goals. As a Product Marketing Manager, you will be
- Work closely with the NPD team in product design, advising the NPD team consumers' preference in design and functionality for each and every APAC markets. Presenting consumer insights and follow up the whole product cycle.
- Drive together market activation on all 4-P's - product mix, pricing strategy, place (market strategy) and promotions
- Plan the launch of new products, releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Assist members of the sales team on calls with retailers when appropriate to provide deeper dives into the product.
- Oversee and develop effective marketing strategies and plans to increase brand awareness.
- Conduct market analysis and identify challenges and opportunities for growth.
- Study companies' products and translate technical detail into benefits for users.
- Develop product positioning and messages that differentiates our products in the market.
- Bachelor degree with minimum of 5-8 years of experience in a related marketing function.
- Demonstrable experience product management or product marketing for APAC from consumer brands
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills -- there is a heavy amount of writing and presenting/selling ideas in this role.
- Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity. This role requires you to work across functions and departments to bring the product to life.
- Strong analytical and project management skills with keen eye for details.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Written Chinese and spoken Mandarin is required
Contact Mavis Chan on (852) 3103 4326 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number MC238503
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.