APAC Procurement and Supply Chain Director (Shenzhen based)
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||Up to HK$1600000.00 per annum|
Our client is a global industrial automation solutions and equipments manufacturer. A new opportunity for a China based (Shenzhen / Shanghai) Procurement Director has arisen. Reporting to the VP of Supply Chain APAC, you will
- Drive procurement initiative together with Regional Supply Chain Managers to manage key procurement milestones to ensure on-time completion.
- Drive continuous improvement of supply chain processes and implementation of tools to meet business needs on cost, lead time, service level performance and quality.
- Develop and implement a 5-year sourcing strategy for Asia for key commodities like castings, valves, forging, machining, fabricator subcontractors, spring, rubber etc to achieve cost containment, improve suppliers' performance and supply risk mitigation.
- Develop supplier development and continuous improvement programs to achieve improved lead times, better quality and speed to deliver to meet our customers' expectations.
- Negotiate suppliers' contracts and manage negotiations for pricing, terms and conditions of purchases with key suppliers, new product introduction and/or project buyouts if required.
- Continuously and actively identify gaps in supply chain processes which include but not limited to sourcing, purchasing, supplier scoring and measurement.
- Define the goals for AP supply chain and develop metrices to measure performance. Take timely corrective actions when there are deviations from goals.
To qualify, you will have
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Business or Supply Chain Management
- Minimum 10 years' experience in supply chain management and procurement in a global multinational organization.
- Minimum 10 years' experience in a senior leadership role and experience in management of an AP regional team will be a plus.
- Knowledge and experience in the following commodities such as die castings, machined parts, fabrication work, and springs will be required.
- Experience working in a matrix organization preferred
- Excellent problem solving and root cause analysis skills
- Eeffective communication skills with senior leadership and across cultural/geographical boundaries
- Mobility in frequent travel
Please contact Mavis Chan on (852) 3103 4332 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MC241495
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.