APAC Network Manager / Senior Manager - Global MNC - up to 75K
My client Fortune 500 MNC, they are actively looking for APAC Network Manager to join their dynamic APAC IT team.
- Manage company's global network and IP Phone systems for global offices.
- Supporting over 250 offices and 30,000 staffs.
- Responsible for IT infrastructure management and architect
- Change and incident management.
- Monitor performance and ensure network availability and reliability.
- Deliver network consultancy services, infrastructure design and IP Telephony.
- Handling ad-hoc task.
What you need:
- Bachelor Degree in Information Systems or equivalent experience
- 12+ years experience in technical and managerial aspects of information technology
- Expert knowledge of network infrastructure design, implementation, maintenance, upgrade and operations techniques
- Familiar with Cisco router/switch, Checkpoint firewalls, Ruckus Wifi and WAN optimization solutions
- Experience in project management with proven ability to manage and motivate technical personnel
- Excellent organization skills, proven analytical abilities and decision making capabilities
- CCIE Holder
- Good command of Chinese and English