APAC Marketing Manager - MNC Presitge Beauty
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||HK$580000 - HK$780000.00 per annum|
Our client is a Global prestige consumer product company headquartered in the US with various brands under its umbrella. The company has strong business growth in the APAC market with Hong Kong as a regional hub; the company has a solid business expansion plan in APAC market on both online and offline channel, and it's one of the fast growing brands in the beauty sector in APAC. With focus in building the emerging brand portfolio, the company is looking for a Marketing Manager to leverage the winning business in APAC further.
You will be responsible for managing product and retail marketing strategy for the emerging brands and implementation in line with commercial objective. As an APAC Marketing Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Leading the team to build the reginonal brand awareness, formulating brand plan, digital, retail and CRM strategy for APAC market
- Managing the distributors and taking ownership of the total product & retail marketing strategy for the APAC business
- Developing and driving marketing, PR, promotion, annual business plans with good understanding of market dynamics and monitor the success of the same
- Analyzing market trend, business opportunity and evaluating potential of new product and market developments
- Partnering with Global and Regional teams on developing and evaluating effective channel/ trade strategy
- Coaching business partner to enhance brand awareness and expanding the market share on social media channel
- Partnering closely with the Domestic, Regional and Global teams to lead the development of marketing initiatives, brand strategies and budget distribution by the same
- Associating with top management and develop marketing strategies and plans in line with business objectives
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree and have 5 or more years' experience in brand/ product /retail marketing within beauty sector
- Track record in driving integrated regional marketing strategy including brand, digital and e-tail management
- Experience in high-end beauty brands management with start from scratch project management skills
- Knowledge in distributor management and excellent key stakeholder management skills
- Strong marketing sense, solution-oriented mindset and excellent in new idea generation
- Outstanding business acumen, professional presentation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of written & spoken English
Interested parties, please click on "APPLY NOW" quoting AL229371 or email your CV to Anki.Lau@ambition.com.hk with a resume summary statement.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.