APAC Facility Manager
|Location:||Admiralty, Central and Western District|
A well known international luxury group with strong global presence is now looking for a regional facility manager. You will lead an Admin team across APAC offices in HK, TW and China and look after the daliy operation of facilities, vendor management, budgeting and manpower to enhance the user engagement.
- Ensure the smooth oepration of facilities and delivered in high standard - monitoring, life-safety, engineering and general maintenance
- Develop, prepare and explain the annual facility budget, quarterly forecasts, and business plans
- Conduct ongoing perfomance and financial review with contractors and vendors.
- Prepare RFP's, ensure the payemtn is aligned with the contract pricing
- Supervise the maintanence project for the interior and exterior conditions of facilities
- Coordinate the collection, analysis and reporting by the facility management team of statistical data and analysis
- Degree holder from a reputable University
- Around 8 - 10 years of experience in facility management in a sizeable company (100+ staff)
- Fluent written and spoken English and Chinese
- Energetic, dynamic, think out of the box
- Strong project management skill, technical knowledge and planning skills
- Basic Autocad knowledge is advantageous
- Minimal business trips to APAC offices