APAC EDI Manager- Fortune 500 Company (HKD$30k-40k)
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Salary:||HK$30000.00 - HK$40000.00 per month|
- Great opportunity in handling APAC projects
- Growing company with strong career prospects
- HKD$30k- $40k+ 13 months + bonus
Our client is one of the Fortune 500 companies and they invested highly in the IT. Currently, they are looking for an EDI Manager to join their EDI/B2B team and he will be reporting to the senior manager. The right candidate will act as an internal consultant for EDI/B2B related projects in APAC. S/he needs to have influencing skills to work closely with stakeholders from internal and external. Moreover, they should be able to understand users' requirements from the business perspective and identify potential solutions. S/he also needs to be able to handle Oracle EBS configuration setup to meet business requirements and provide daily production support on EDI for Oracle ERP. Our client is looking for candidates who are open-minded and willing to give new ideas to the company. Individual who is passionate in technology and willing to groom into a senior position will be good for the role.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- At least 5 years+' experience in EDI/B2B, experience in Oracle EBS is a plus.
- Experience in interacting with different business functions and stakeholders.
- Candidates who are good at problem solving, system integration and deliver B2B service is preferable.
- Excellent communications skills in Cantonese and English.
If you are interested in this role please call us on +852 31034331 for a further discussion or click APPLY NOW.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.