APAC E-commerce & Digital Manager - US FMCG
Our client is a leading premium FMCG goods company headquartered in the US with various brands under its umbrella. It is counted as 1 of the 5 biggest category brands in the region and is also knows for some of the first innovations in the industry. The company has strong business growth in the APAC market with Hong Kong as a regional hub; they are currently looking for a E-commerce & Digital Manager, APAC to leverage the growing business in APAC further.
You will be responsible for all E-Commerce, Digital and Online consumer engagement strategy in line with the commercial objective for the APAC market. As a E-commerce & Digital Manager, APAC, your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and driving the APAC e-commerce and digital strategy for the regions in line with brands and corporate guidelines to enhance brand awareness
- Partnering and advising regional and global internal key stakeholders on how to maximise the business opportunities and ROI on digital and eCommerce platforms
- Formulating eCommerce and digital strategy maps for APAC and ensure correct implementation of the same
- Providing advice and share best practices with Global and Regional Brands and Corporate teams
- Setting up and managing regional digital projects including project timelines, milestones and consistent evaluation of the same
- Evaluating site metrics trends and provide data-driven recommendation to regional business leaders
- Analysing online marketing budget, digital performance and provide suggestions or key learnings wherever required
- Partnering with the top management and develop business development strategy, budgets and forecasts in line with business objective
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree and have 6 or more years of a combination of eCommerce and Digital skills in the consumer products sector at a regional level
- Experience in multi-brand management and leading eCommerce projects with a multi-national team environment
- Excellent communciaiton, influencing, data analysis and project management skills
- Solid experience in driving analytics-driven online strategy in fast-paced environment
- Outstanding in key stakeholder management and project management skills
- Excellent command of written & spoken English and Chinese
APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AL228968.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.