APAC Business Development Manager, Packaging Industry
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||Up to HK$600000.00 per annum + bonus|
Our client is a global packaging service provider and a market leader with great culture. Currently they are looking for a Business Development Manager to develop two new verticals in Asia - wine / spirits and pharma. The current client portfolio has been robust covering mostly consumer electronics brands.
Reporting to the APAC President, you will develop your business development and channel strategy and execute the agreed plan. You will collect clients' requirements and keep track on the factory performance and follow up closely with clients on satisfaction.
You will be supported by APAC sustainability manager, technical support and marketing team in delivering results.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder in Business / Marketing or related discipline
- Minimum solid 5-8 years' sales experience in paper, packaging, printing or RFID tagging industry
- Experience in business development into wine and spirit or pharma sector
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Good analytical skill, problem solving skill and able to work independently under pressure
- Mobility for frequent travel to Asia is required
- High proficiency in Mandarin and English
Please contact Mavis Chan on (852) 3103 4332 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MC239544
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.