Analyst, Trade Support (Cash Equities) - I- Bank
|Location:||Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client is a global investment bank with a historically strong success in their Equities business. As part of their expanding team, our client is looking for a talented, dynamic candidate to join their cash equities middle office team in Hong Kong.
As a bridge between Operations and Front Office teams, you will be responsible for actioning trade support duties including corporate actions, reconciliation, reporting and work closely with other functions around trade capture, risk and control. You will also be involved with projects across the bank. This is also a great opportunity for a strong settlements candidate who would like to move to a Middle Office role.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- At least 3 years relevant trade support experience in cash equities a MUST
- Equities Derivatives products exposure a plus
- Open to junior / analyst level settlements candidates with cash equities experience from a sizeable financial institutions
- Strong communication skills in English a must. Cantonese and Mandarin desirable
- Excellent hands on Excel and VBA experience preferred
Interested parties, please send your resume to Rhoda.Rivera@ambition.com.hk or click APPLY NOW quoting reference no. RR222064.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.