Analyst/ Planner-Supply/ Inventory/ Replenishment/ Stock
|Location:||New Territories, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||HK$18000 - HK$18500 per month|
Our client is a growing UK brand in luxury fashion industry. Armed with a well-established brand name, the business is growing aggressively in APAC these few years. To support their global supply chain operation and arrangement, they are now looking for an Analyst/ Planner to support the inventory planning and management in the warehouse.
Reporting to the Inventory Manager, you be the key person in performing data analysis and reviewing reports. You will monitor and plan for inventory capacity and make recommendations & solutions. You will contribute to Manager in new process development and improvement. You will manage stock consolidation and relocation effectively. This is a rare opportunity for candidates with solid inventory/ stock planning and analysing experience to join the expanding company.
To qualify, individuals should possess:
- Degree holder in Supply Chain or related disciplines
- At least 2 years solid experiences in supply planning, inventory/ stock management and replenishment experience
- Open for candidates from different background
- Strong numerical sense
- Good command in both English and Mandarin
- Strong communication, interpersonal and cooperative skills
Contact Shirley Lam on (852) 3103 4306 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below