Analyst, Regulatory Reporting -Foreign iBank
- Well-established foreign Investment Bank
- Excellent career path & global mobility opportunities
- Work-life balance
Our client is an established foreign Investment Bank with strong business presence in Europe and US. Due to internal restructuring, they are currently looking for an Analyst, Regulatory Reporting to join the dynamic team.
Reporting to VP, Regulatory Reporting, you will be responsible for the preparation of financial reporting package as well as regulatory returns function. You will prepare HKMA returns including daily liquidity position, maturity profile, interest rate risk, and certificate of compliance as well as daily liquid capital requirement for SFC. In addition, you will participate in the system enhancement projects for UAT testing. As an Analyst, Regulatory Reporting, you are also expected to handle other ad hoc. tasks such as tax matters.
To qualify, individual must possess:
- University degree holder in Accounting or equivalent disciplines with professional accounting qualification
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience gained from Big4 or international banks
- Hands on experience in preparing HKMA returns
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in both Chinese and English
- Strong business acumen and control mindset
Interested parties, send your updated resume to email@example.com or click "Apply Now" quoting reference number #223366.
Only shortlisted candidates would be notified.