Analyst Programmer ( BI / ETL ) - Bank
Our client is a leading bank in Hong Kong working on large-scaled projects. They are now looking for Analyst Programmer (ETL/BI) to join their IT team to support their expanding business.
- Responsible for system development, BI analytics, ETL design, reporting, etc.
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and to the agreed standards
- Liaise with and manage vendors for project, maintenance and support
- Touch base on Big Data platform
- University graduate preferably in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in application development, preferably in a sizable organization
- Experience and Knowledge in Business Intelligence, Data Warehouse, ETL, Financial Reporting
- Solid development experience in ETL, BI Reporting tools (Cognos, PowerBI, etc. ), UNIX script, SQL, PL/SQL, etc.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
Attractive package will be offered to successful candidates.
Advance your career in a leading company in Hong Kong.
Interested parties, please click "APPLY NOW" or send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org