Analyst - Investment Management
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||HK$360000 - HK$600000 per annum + Competitive|
- Infrastructure, Utilities and High-Tech Sectors
- HK & China Listed Group
- Mandarin & English Speaker a MUST
Our client is a part of an established HK & China Listed Group of companies. Due to their growth plans in the region, they are currently seeking a dynamic candidate to join their investment management arm in Hong Kong as an Analyst.
Reporting to the VP of the investment business, you will carry out due diligence, consolidate and analyse data from accounting and legal department, undertake research and provide analysis on utilities, infrastructure and high tech industries in Asia. The Analyst will also be asked to structure reports, provide alternatives and recommendations. You must have highly analytical mindset, enjoys problem solving and multi-tasking.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Tertiary Education
- 2-5 years relevant experience within a reputable investment banking / financial institutions
- Knowledge of utilities, infrastructure or technology sectors in Asia Pacific
- Excellent communication skills in English and Mandarin a must
- Drive and motivation to develop their career within investment industry
Interested parties, please reach out by sending your resume to Rhoda.Rivera@ambition.com.hk or click on APPLY NOW quoting RR241746.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.