|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||HK$30000.00 - HK$35000.00 per month|
Financial Analyst - Financial Planning and Analysis
Our client is a well-established FMCG company with products reputable across the APAC regions. They are now looking for an Assistant Manager - Financial Planning and Analysis to support their fast growing business.
Reporting to the Manger, you will be responsible for the full profit and loss analysis for the local business. You will establish analytical processes, financial models, and develop analyses for financial or business issues to support management decision making. You will also assist with annual budget, monthly forecast, and perform trend analysis and recommend relevant actions and initiatives.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University graduate in Finance, Accounting or related disciplines
- HKICPA/ACCA qualification is an advantage
- At least 3-4 years of experience in management reporting/ financial analysis, preferably in FMCG / Retail / Trading Industry
- Previous experience in External Audit is highly preferred
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Powerpoint
- Good languages skills in both Chinese and English
Please contact Clydea Chong at (852) 3103 4368 or click APPLY NOW.
For more information please visit http://www.ambition.com.hk/
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.