Analyst - Corporate Finance, Big 4 required
Our client is a well-established Hong Kong listed company undergoing rapid expansion within Greater China. They are currently looking for a high-calibre to join them as an Analyst supporting Corporate Finance related functions.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for monitoring financial reports and evaluating potential investment projects by reviewing cashflow models and analysis reports. You will conduct financial analysis on the feasibility of investment on new projects, assist with project administration such as the preparation and maintenance of financial data in relevant systems and reports.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University graduate in Finance, Accounting or related disciplines
- HKICPA/ACCA qualification
- Big 4 background with manufacturing industries is highly preferred
- 2-3 years' commercial experience in financial reporting is a plus
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Good languages skills in both Chinese and English
Please contact Andy Yip at (852) 3103 4309 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number AY98436. For more information, please visit http://www.ambition.com.hk/
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.