Analyst, Complaints Analytics, Insurance Company
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||HK$30000 - HK$35000 per month|
Our client is a global Insurance company with a strong presence in Hong Kong. As part of continued growth in their general insurance business, a unique opportunity has arisen for a complaint analytics professional to join new expanding team focusing on customer feedback and journey.
Reporting to the business head, you will be key member of a small team in to support a new and continuing industry wide customer feedback and complaint analytics projects to improve customer experience and journey. You will analyse customer feedback and produce insightful business information to improve business performance for agency channels. You will also drive the awareness of agency for the customer centric project through digital channels, including intranet and social media.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University degree in related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience customer analytics/ customer experience & journey in insurance business
- Candidate with experience in digital communications will be a plus
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent command in spoken and written English, Cantonese and / or Mandarin
Contact Monique Yeung on (852) 3103 4339 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MY 219776 www.ambition.com.hk
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only