AML Investigation Compliance, Assistant Manager / Manager
|Location:||Admiralty, Central and Western District|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||HK$20000.00 - HK$50000.00 per month|
Our client is a fast growing banking group in HK. They are currently expanding the AML team and looking for a candidate to join them as an AML investigation assistant manager /officer. Working in a well-structured team, you will gain great exposure from AML reviewing, investigation to developing and implementing compliance policies.
Reporting to the Compliance Manager, you will be handling regulatory inspections on AML related matters, liaise with different stakeholders on AML compliance issue and conduct compliance reviews, risk assessments, and control testing.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A university degree with a relevant professional qualification
- At least 2 years' compliance experience in AML review/ banking operation/ investigation/ consulting /compliance / banking regulatory bodies / internal audit / risk management will be great advantage
- Strong understanding of regulatory requirements
- Excellent communications skills with fluency in English and Cantonese
- Hands on experience in doing
Contact Janae Chan (852) 3103 4366 or click APPLY NOW button. www.ambition.com.hk
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.