AML Compliance, FinTech, HKMA regulated
|Location:||Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||HK$60000.00 - HK$80000 per month + bonus|
Our client is a well-known and fast-growing fin-tech company. They are currently seeking for an experienced AML Compliance candidate from the bank join their Compliance Team.
Directly reporting to the Head of Legal and Compliance, this will be a standalone position to handle all kinds of AML related matters especially in reviewing existing AML guidelines to make sure it is aligning with the regulatory and group guidelines. The role will be assisting in developing the compliance framework together with the regulatory compliance and legal team. The role will be contacting HKMA directly to handle all kinds of AML related responses.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- At least 8 years' experience in AML compliance in Banks (open to retail/ commercial / private banking)
- Driven personality with strong passion and believes in FinTech
- Bachelor's degree in finance/ Risk/Law or other related disciplines
- All rounded AML Compliance knowledge, including AML policy, AML project, AML advisory and monitoring experience
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese is a must
- Open to regional exposure candidate but must be able to be hands on in doing ground work
Contact Janae Chan on (852) 3103 4366/ firstname.lastname@example.org or click APPLY NOW
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.