AML Assistant Manager / Manager
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client is a fast growing boutique corporate bank in HK. They are currently expanding the AML compliance team and looking for an experienced CDD experience checker to join the AML team.
Reporting to the AML Compliance Manager, you will be hands on reviewing client on boarding and periodic review on existing account. The role will be leading a small team and work as a checker. The role will have exposure in formulate and review on AML guidelines and policies and help the bank to enhance current compliance framework.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A university degree with a relevant professional qualification
- At least 3-5 years' compliance experience in CDD / AML / KYC
- Strong understanding of regulatory(HKMA) requirements
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Good command of written & spoken Chinese and English
Contact Janae Chan (852) 3103 4366 or click APPLY NOW button. www.ambition.com.hk
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.