AMHR, Remuneration and Benefits
|Location:||Hung Hom, Kowloon City District|
|Salary:||HK$55000.00 - HK$65000.00 per month|
Our client is a well-established investor in power utility across the APAC market. They are currently looking for an Assistant Manager for the Remuneration and Benefits team.
- Review & develop R&B policies, programs, practices and guidelines to ensure full compliance of statutory requirements and meeting corporate pay philosophy.
- Design & implement new remuneration programs and benefit schemes to meet the rapidly changing operational and business environment.
- Responsible for annual exercises including pay review, incentive payment & staff benefit programme renewal
- Degree holder in HRM or any relevant discipline
- Over 8 years or above of HR working experience
- Strong analytical skills and sensitive to numbers
- Responsible, attention to details and independent
- Strong command in Spoken and Written English and Chinese