AI Project Manager, EduTech
Do you want to work on a real AI product?
This startup is a pioneer in EduTech and specializes in assist children learning by leveraging latest AI technology. They already won a number of regional AI awards and launched their product locally and plan to apply to other industries.
What you will be responsible for:
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders to develope project scopes and objectives
- Coordinate internal resources for great execution of projects
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress and ensure resource availability and allocation
- Understand AI technical specifications to assess project feasibility
What you possess:
- At least 3 years of experience in Project Management
- Strong interest in AI
- Basic understanding of AI, Data Science, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning concepts (no hands-on skills needed)
- Experience in web digital project
- Good communication in both English and Cantonese
- Technical background is a big bonus
Interested parties please apply directly, email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Bond Sze at 3103 4344 for a confidential conversation. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.