AFM/ FM (Consol) - listed Co. lead small team
Our client is a well-established Hong Kong listed company with strong presence in APAC and China. To facilitate their company growth, they are looking for a high calibre (Assistant) Finance Manager to join their finance team.
Reporting to the Finance Director, your responsibilities include:
- Lead and monitor a small team and ensure the accuracy of month-end closing
- Responsible for the consolidation and financial reporting of entities
- Facilitate and prepare financial reports in a timely manner
- Ensure the financial statements comply with Listing Rules and relevant accounting standards
- Work with oversea teams to handle month-end closing in full scope and prepare financial statements and analysis reports
- Liaise with external auditors for financial statements preparation
- Work closely and support different internal stakeholders
- Assist with SAP enhancement and ad hoc projects
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or similar discipline, Qualified accountant. Training in audiitng firm is a plus
- At least 6-8 years working experiences, including working in sizable listed companies
- Experiences in fast-paced environment
- Solid experiences in consumer sectors (Trading/ Wholesale/ Manufacturing) experiences is highly preferred
- Exposure in local markets (China, HK) is highly preferred
- Excellent communication and business partnership skills
- Excellent problem-solving and leadership skills
- Fluent in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- Occasional Travel is needed after border reopens
Please contact Kady Wu through calls/ whatsapp at (852) 3103 4314 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or click APPLY NOW.
For more information please visit http://www.ambition.com.hk/
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.