Affluent Segment Manager, Banking
Our client is a leading regional banking group with diversified businesses in Wealth Management, Corporate, Investment and Retail banking. With their continuous expansion in their wealth management business, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a high-caliber segment management professional to join their retail banking business.
Reporting directly to the Team Head, you will be the an experienced member of the segment management team to formulate cross-selling strategies, plan and implement various business initiatives and marketing promotions to drive penetration for High-net-worth segment. You will enhance customer journey to increase customer stickiness with the bank and carry out projects to uplift customer experience. You will work with various internal stakeholders to ensure the best competitive products are marketed to relevant customers and provide excellent client experience within the bank. You will work closely with different sales channels, especially online channel, and formulate and develop marketing strategies and plans for them to enhance their sales performance.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor degree or above in related discipline
- Minimum 5-6 years' experience in segment management / segment acquisition / segment portfolio / product management in retail banking or wealth management business
- Experience gained working with affluent / HNW segment preferred
- Knowledge of Investment & Insurance products will be highly advantageous
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills with fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Candidates with more experience will be considered for Senior Manager grade
Contact Chloe Yang on (852) 3103 4311 / email@example.com or APPLY NOW by quoting reference number CY 242217
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only