Administrative Officer, Fintech + MNC
A Switzerland based banking company is now looking for a high calibre to join their newly established Fintech hub in the regional centre. You will execute a range of secretarial and administrative support to the hub centre.
- Coordinate and schedule meetings, appointments and conferences, and assist in preparation of documentation.
- Acts as main point of contact on logistical matters. Processes reports, internal and external memos, and responsible for other administrative duties, including mail, filing, organising visitor appointments, etc.
- Manages reception-related activities such as receiving visitors, incoming calls on the general line, ordering supplies
- Oversee the preparation and monitoring of budget
- Acts as the primary contact with contractors, from building services to office supplies
- Takes ownership of organising and managing the Sharepoint portal for the Regional Centre.
- Provide administrative support for presentations and other project-related activities for the Regional Centre.
- Diploma or above with formal secretarial training
- At least 3 years' relevant working experience, preferably in the finance industry
- Excellent command of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint,Sharepoint
- Strong written and spoken English
- Dynamic, flexible, fast paced