Administrative Assistant- Financial Services (US), 25-30k
Our Client is one of the world's largest financial institutions who is now looking for an Administrative Assistant to join their team.
- Manage diary of EDs and offer ad hoc assistance with diary bookings for other team members
- Provide Administrative and clerical support to Hong Kong team
- Manage travel schedules and coordinate travel logistics
- Review and complete expense reports for Director and above employees
- Prepare and distribute office communications for team members related to site-wide changes
- Assist with onboarding of new employees/contractors Day 1 onboarding of new starters to include workstation setup, office tour etc.
- Provide quarterly summary of key actions/tasks that have affected the Hong Kong office location/employees for the ED to review with the Asia Management Team (inc. International Legal/HR/Compliance)
- Receive post and deliver to addresses
- Assisting guests and international visitors to Hong Kong office including advising use of hot desks for visiting employees without HROL devices and docking stations etc
- Strong Customer Relationship Skills.
- Experience within a corporate office management for an international multi-site organization
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite with administrative support skills
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must possess strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and customer service orientation.
- Must be able to work as part of a team.
Contact Belinda Chan on (852) 3103 4313 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below