PA to Director
|Location:||Hung Hom, Kowloon City District|
Our client is now looking for an outstanding personal assistant to support the director and business clients. Successful applicant needs to be proactive, independent and able to multi-task under pressure.
- Provide a full spectrum of high quality personal assistance and secretarial support to the Director
- Manage extensive and complex calendar, including meeting planning, scheduling, and preparation of meeting logistics
- Coordinate intensive and daily changing travel arrangements, and accommodations for senior executives and clients
- Maintain and monitor heavy and fluctuating calendars, high volume of calls, emails, and flow of communication
- Serve as a liaison for senior manager and external stake holders, demonstrate diplomacy with all contacts
- Occasionally travel with director is required.
- Handle domestic duties to some extent when required
- Experience in providing a full spectrum of secretarial support to senior to top management.
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin is a must
- Great communication skills
- Sound knowledge in MS office
- Flexible to work overtime during peak season and travel at short notice
- Ability to prioritize workload and manage deadlines
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail