|Location:||Causeway Bay, Wan Chai District|
Our client is a leading international eduction centre found by a renowned aurthor and educator. They provide reading and deabting courses to students from international and private schools in Hong Kong. The dynamic team is now looking for a young and energetic individual to join their fun working environment.
Reporting to the CEO, you will
- Handle enquiries from parents and student about courses and services
- Introduce the courses in a professional manner by phone, email and in person
- Manage the day to day operation of the centre
- Proactively seek feedback from students and parents on our courses for quality and service enhancement;
- Plan and co-ordinate teacher schedules and classes;
- Prepare weekly and monthly company performance reports for senior management;
- Able to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills, good command of written and spoken English & Cantonese
- Independent, team player, patient and willing to learn
- Fresh University graduates are welcome to apply
Medical benefits, performance bonuses, and other fringe benefits will be offered to the right candidate.