Actuarial Modelling Specialist
- Maintenance and development of Prophet Deterministic and Stochastic models, DCS and SQL, including enhancement of model controls.
- To meet the department's modelling requirements, including liaising with Pricing team, Projects team and regional counterparts.
- Be the subject matter expert across various actuarial disciplines and provide technical guidance, advice and support in modelling projects.
- Supporting the Appointed Actuary who signs off on the pricing and valuation modelling & methodology for new products.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree in Actuarial
- Qualified actuary from a recognized professional actuarial body
- At least 7 years of actuarial experience
- Good working knowledge of Prophet systems, hands-on experience on actuarial valuation data processing and management
- Experience with ALS model is preferred
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117 EA Personal Registration Number: R1874269.
*LI - BF