|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
- Performing actuarial audit for life insurance and reinsurance clients
- Contributing to IFRS 17 projects including assisting in financial impact assessment, performing actuarial modelling and providing technical support
- Participating in advisory engagements related to capital and risk management reviews, reserving and pricing reviews, mergers and acquisitions consulting, and pension valuation
- Reviewing or building financial models including business planning/ forecasting, corporate financing and capital management.
- Mentoring and training of junior staff
- Recognised degree or relevant qualification
- 6-8 years of experience in the life insurance or consulting field preferably within the ASEAN market
- Advanced proficiency in actuarial modelling with Prophet is a must
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117 EA Personal Registration Number: R1874269.
*LI - BF