Accuity - Key Account Manager - Taiwan
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
Key Account Manager - Taiwan Market
A market leader in global financial information business is looking to add a Key Account Manager responsible for the Taiwan market based in Hong Kong.
As the key account manager, you will be responsible for handling the portfolio of Taiwanese banks and FSI relationships. You will manage financial crime risk throughout the client lifecycle by identifying, assessing, accepting, monitoring, escalating, and mitigating risk. Your role will require a thorough understanding of customer needs and requirements.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- 6-8 years of experience and demonstrable success in managing commercial relationships with international needs
- Possess a needs-based approach which engages clients and develops new business
- A strong knowledge of trade, cash, and global markets products
- Fluency in Cantonese and English, Mandarin is a plus
- A business development background
- Ability to collaborate with regional team