Accounting Supervisor, up to 28k
- Well-established Investment firm
- Attractive bonus scheme
- Immediately available preferred
Our client is a Chinese Asset Management firm covering a wide variety asset classes and strategies within Greater China. Due to continuous business growth, they are currently looking for an experienced individual to join as an Accounting Supervisor.
Reporting to Head of Finance, you will be overseeing a full spectrum of accounting operations from financial accounting, management reporting, internal control, treasury to taxation. You are required to review daily accounting records and financial reports for ensuring the compliance and accuracy with regards to the internal policy, conduct monthly management accounts and annual budget, and submit FRR returns including Type 1,4&9 to SFC. As a Finance Manager, you are also expected to perform cash management such as monitoring the Group's cash flow, maintaining relationship with banks, assist in fund accounting and liaise with external stakeholders for financing arrangements.
To qualify, individual must possess:
- University degree holder in Accounting or equivalent disciplines with professional accounting qualification
- Minimum 6 years relevant experience with at least 3 years of managerial experience
- Solid experience in preparing FRR and regulatory returns for Type 4 & 9 license
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in both Chinese and English
- Strong business acumen and control mindset
Interested parties, send your updated resume to email@example.com or click "Apply Now"
Only shortlisted candidates would be notified.