Accounting/Business Data Analyst (6 months renewable)
My client is an industry leader. They are looking for an Accounting Data Analyst to review and analyze Accounts receivable data and identify revenue recovery opportunities in clients' base. The role will start with 6 months renewable contract/to perm.
The ideal candidate should have accounting experience; with strong interest/experience in using different systems, softwares and data analysis.
- Report to Regional Finance Manager
- Review accounts receviable data
- Identify error in each stages of revenue cycle
- Maintain billing data, audit invoices and prepare financial reports
- Perform P&L and Balance Sheet variance analysis, management report
- Prepare backlog report for evaluating the timeliness of revenue recognition
- Participate in system project and implement system enhancement project
- Minimum 3 years working experience in Accounting
- Experienced in handling high volume of data analysis
- Strong computer skills eg. Oracle, Salesforce, Essbase, Tableau, SQL etc.
- Fluent in English and Cantonese
- Immediately Available is preferred
- 25-40k/month (depends on the experience)
- Flexible working hours
- International environment
- Great analysis exposure from accounting
Contact Jenny Yuen on (852) 3103 4362 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only