Financial Control & Risk Manager - Banking
Our client is a well-established banking group with various business lines including retail banking and wealth management, commercial banking, and global banking and markets. In order to cope with the continuous business growth, an excellent opportunity has arisen for Financial Control function and they are now looking for a Financial Control & Risk manager to join the team.
Reporting to the department head, you are expected to be familiar with required accounting standards for ensuring the accuracy and timeliness of the financial reports as well as performing various risk assessments and other testing for the regulatory purpose. In addition, you are required to update the Group's accounting policies according to the latest accounting standard and provide viable advice on the business and products. As a Financial Control & Risk Manager, you would also be working closely with various stakeholders including regulators, shareholders, and external examiners in terms of different functions including financial reporting, tax advisory, investment finance, compliance as well as treasury.
To qualify, individual must possess:
- University degree holder in Accounting or equivalent disciplines with professional accounting qualification
- Minimum 6 years relevant experience gained from banks, or financial institutions
- Sound knowledge of IFRS/HK GAAP Accounting standards
- Strong interpersonal, analytical and project management skills
- Previous Accounting System or Application Software experience is required
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in both Chinese and English
Interested parties, send your updated resume to email@example.com or click "Apply Now" quoting reference number #223353.
Only shortlisted candidates would be notified.