Accounting Officer (Accounts Payable)
Our client is a global leading luxury retail group. They are looking for an AP (Accounts Payable) Officer to join their Shared Service Centre in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the AP Manager, you are responsible for processing and paying outstanding accounts. You need to raise purchase orders for good/ services to be purchased, receive invoices, answer inbound calls from accounts receivable/ credit officers and maintain relationships with these suppliers. They are looking for individuals who have reconciliation experience and has experience in handling high volume invoices. They would like individuals who are detail minded and reliable. Candidates from the luxury retail background are highly preferred.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University degree in Finance/ Business or Accounting equivalent education
- At least 3 years of AP experience in MNC environment
- Experience in MNC, luxury retail is highly preferred
- Excellent knowledge in Excel is a MUST
- Good interpersonal skills and good customer service
- Excellent Communications and Written Skills in English & Chinese
Please contact Janet Chan at (852) 3103 4314 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number JC 45930. For more information please visit www.ambition.com.hk
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.