Accounting Manager - Retail
A globally leading luxury retail business with stores in premium locations worldwide. Over the years, their business has grown to overtake its competitors as a well-recognized brand within the apparel and accessories category. Due to rapid expansion, they are currently looking for a new headcount to manage its accounting operations.
- Manage a small Finance & Accounting team to perform daily operations including month end closing and financial reporting
- Lead and deliver monthly consolidated accounts whilst ensuring internal controls and compliance are met
- Monitor company cash flow situations and ensure treasury functions alongside relevant reporting
- Implement and maintain group internal controls, liaise with auditors
- System enhancement and operating workflow improvement
- Prepare tax computation and assist in tax planning
- Lead and develop existing and newly hired subordinates
- Degree Holder or above in Accounting, CPA Qualified Accountant
- 10 years of relevant working experience with at least 2 years in a managerial position
- Former experience in financial accounting with exposure to sizable ERP systems such as SAP or Oracle
- Excellent knowledge of accounting principles, practices and ability to enhance internal controls
- Previous Retail, FMCG or Pharmaceutical exposure would be an added advantage
- Fluency in English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
Interested applicants can apply with the link below or for a quick application, please forward your resume quoting #224771 - Accounting Manager in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org with a short introduction highlighting your experiences.