Accounting Manager - MNC
A leading international services company with regional headquarters based in Hong Kong. They provide a large range of services for corporate and commercial clients and have been rapidly expanding over the years. With over 20 members of staff in their Finance and Accounting team the client is looking for a technically strong manager to join the business.
- Manage financial reporting duties for group subsidiaries
- Responsible for timely submission of financial and management reports
- Ensure compliance with relevant GAAP and internal company policies
- Manage tax filing and computation including direct and indirect returns
- Mentor and develop subordinates, leading a team of 8
- Any other ad hoc duties
- Degree Holder or above in Finance, Accounting or relevant disciplines
- At least 8 years of relevant working experience in financial reporting, accounting
- Previous audit experience is a plus but not mandatory
- Excellent leadership skills and ability to work closely with internal stakeholders
- Fluency in English, Chinese (Cantonese)
Interested applicants please apply directly with the link below. For quick application, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing #223449 in the subject line.