Accounting Manager - APAC
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
Our client is a sizbale MNC with growing businesses across the globe. To facilitate their company growth, they are looking for a high calibre Accounting Manager to join their team and take care of the APAC finance functions.
Report to the Senior Finance Manager and Regional Finance Director, your responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing all finance, accounting and compliance issues
- Ensure proper financial management and reporting
- Prepare and publish timely weekly and monthly financial statements
- Supervise the group consolidation for reporting
- Ensure compliance of relevant regulations, policies and guidelines and monitor the regular updating of policies and accounting standards
- Assist in process improvement and transfomration
- Build and maintain professional relationships with key stakeholders, external and internal partners for fostering company culture and to drive people capabilities
- Assit with treausry function
- To assist in ad hoc corporate projects and systen enhancement initatives.
To qaulfy, the candidate must process:
- Qualified accountant with ACCA, HKICPA or equivalent qualification, welcome candidates from Big 4 Accounting firm
- At least 10-15 years of working experience with US GAAP experiences
- Solid experience in US company or MNC is an advantage
- Solid relevant experiences is a must
- Excellent communication and business partnership skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Fluent English and Mandarin
Please contact Kady Wu at (852) 3103 4314 or click APPLY NOW.
For more information please visit http://www.ambition.com.hk/
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.