|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
Our client is a leading provider of professional services in the Asia-Pacific region. In order to cope with their APAC expansion to fulfill the business demand, they are currently looking for an Accounting Manager to join the team.
- Provide excellent client service and ensure deliverables timelines are met.
- Responsible for billings, fee negotiations and recovery for each client engagement.
- Review Management Accounts, customized reporting packages, Statutory Accounts, monthly payroll and other expense disbursements, as well as year-end remuneration returns
- Liaise with auditors and regulators, answering queries on behalf of clients.
- Review current process flow for improvements and assist in the implementation of recommendations.
- Minimum 7 years' of relevant working experience.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Accounting / Finance / Banking from a reputable University.
- ACCA equivalent Certificate or Degree.
- Excellent client servicing skills and strong problem solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Extensive and in-depth knowledge of Hong Kong Financial Reporting Standards, MPF and relevant tax rules, procedures and guidelines.
- Strong and extensive experience in doing Consolidation using Excel and preparing year-end draft statutory financial statements with notes to the accounts.
- Strong Microsoft Office application skills, and good knowledge of Accounting and Payroll Software.
Please contact Danvis Lau at (852) 3103 4314 or send your updated resume to email@example.com
For more information please visit http://www.ambition.com.hk/
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.