Accounting Assistant, Financial Services, 15-18k
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Contracting Finance & Accounting|
Our Client is a Financial Services Company who is now looking for an Accounting Assistant to join their finance team
- Perform daily routine accounting transaction functions.
- Handle full set of accounts including data entry, preparing accounting schedules, bank reconciliation, etc.
- Ensure all records of accounts & all relevant supporting documents are properly kept in place.
- Assist in month-end and year-end closing, annual audit, and financial statements.
- Handle ad-hoc assignments as from time to time assigned.
- Tertiary education in accounting, finance, business or related disciplines.
- Ideally 1-2 years of relevant experiences. Fresh graduates may also be considered.
- Familiar with different types of receipt medium for Accounts Receivable settlement process.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Willing to take up challenges and work extra hours, if required.
- Good team player and willing to work under pressure.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
Contact Belinda Chan on (852) 3103 4313 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only